Congregation Ner Tamid, 1705 Haddonfield-Berlin Road, Cherry Hill, NJ 08003
Copyright 2002-2016. Congregation Ner Tamid.
Congregation Ner Tamid
It’s true. As a small, vibrant community, we get to know one another personally. And our active membership provides the services and supportive environment you’re looking for.
We welcome new members. Come join us for Shabbat Services. Meet the Rabbi and congregants. Find out why you belong at Ner Tamid.
TOP 10 REASONS TO JOIN CONGREGATION NER TAMID:
1. Small Enough to Know You. Ner Tamid is a warm and friendly environment, where you can get to know the Rabbi and fellow congregants personally.
2. Big Enough to Serve You. We are a vibrant Jewish community, providing a supportive spiritual and cultural environment to meet your needs.
3. Get Involved and Make a Difference. Your voice will be heard here. In a small congregation, it’s easy to get involved and share your ideas and suggestions
4. No Building Fund. Our building in Cherry Hill may be small, but it is warm and welcoming. It’s our spiritual home. A comfortable place for services, Hebrew school, celebrations and social activities.
5. Excellent Hebrew School. A solid Jewish education is the key to maintaining Jewish identity. Our small, personalized classes can meet each child’s needs. Hebrew, Jewish traditions, holidays, laws and customs are all part of the curriculum designed to build a solid personal Jewish identity, prepare graduates to be comfortable in any Jewish religious setting, and instill a love for klal yisrael. Visit the Hebrew School page.
6. Adult Education. Life-long learning is important at Ner Tamid. Expand your Jewish education with the Rabbi’s classes, or learn a new skill from one of our talented congregants.
7. Active Sisterhood and Men’s Club. The men and women of Ner Tamid are involved a wide variety of Synagogue activities and social programs throughout the year.
8. No Conflicts with Bar & Bat Mitzvah Dates. You can pick the individual date of your choice.
9. Members Participate in Services with Aliyahs.
10. You Belong Here. Come visit us and see for yourself. See the schedule of services here.
A Conservative-Egalitarian Synagogue